To gain a position which would involve teaching English within a foreign environment, Using skills gained through my experiences and my qualifications within this area.
- Runner “Hip Neu Sgip” a Welsh language-based production: 2011
- Photojournalist for “SeeNN” arts collective: 2013
- Photographer for Northampton University China Trip: 2013
- Internship at “South Wales Echo”: 2013
- Photography/Written work shown: China University of Communication Touring Exhibition 2013-
- Nightclub/Events Photographer for Northampton Students Union 2013
- Radio Presenter/Writer/Graphic Design NU Radio 2013
- Directing Promotional Productions on behalf of the Churches Conservation Trust 2014
- Recently completed a 9 week funded Marketing internship in Dublin under iepartners.ie which
involved working directly with interns 2014
- Recently volunteered in Siavonga, Zambia with Discovery Swansea, which involved working with children and women’s groups within the area
- Post Production using Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop and Soundtrack Pro
- Experience using tape based Standard Definition and High Definition Card cameras.
- Experience using Boom, Radio Suites and TASCAM recording equipment.
- Independent Photographer with experience in arranging and organizing images/materials
- Production Co-ordination including technical and legal paperwork
- Experience interviewing on behalf of the Western Mail
- Fluent in Welsh Language
- Good problem solver in high-pressure situations.
- Have travelled extensively to countries such as Sri-Lanka, Marrakesh and Vietnam
The University of Northampton: 2:1 BA Media Production
MA Swansea University; Marketing, PR and Communications 2015
TEFL 120 hour course; Merit
Volunteering in Siavonga, Zambia; http://www.seawives.com/2015/07/10/a-zambian-adventure-p1/